| Bohemian Gothic Tarot |
The ideal versus the actual aka wanting it all aka timing is everything. What ghosts from the past are preventing me from embodying the Dance? What unfinished business wants completion? What shaky internal structures are in need of an integrating embrace today? These are the questions I'm journeying with on this mid-October Thursday.
The Two of Wands guy looks like he's giving the World lady the stink eye! I wonder if he's so afraid of making a mistake, of failing or making the wrong choice that he is frozen.
ReplyDeleteSo many ways to interpret this card, aren't there!
DeleteI love this deck. I am using it for shadow work this month and it pulls no punches. The chap is so caught up in being "proper" that he has forgotten that it is ok to take a holiday and go frolic and to be happy in yourself, even if it is just for one day. BB
ReplyDeleteIt's a great deck, isn't it.
Delete