![]() |
| Queen of Wands ~ Pagan Otherworlds Tarot ~ Uusi Design Studios |
She’s kept me company on this hot September day beginning with coffee in the morning and following the light across the sky. Compelling, charming, vivacious…she doesn’t disappoint. Her little black cat is a constant presence, caprice and inscrutability both, through half-slit eyes and languid movements. Together they make a dynamic pair. Sunflower in one hand, staff in the other she wears her golden robes with ease and grace. Today as I was watering out in the garden I noticed our own two sunflowers were particularly tall. Both of them reaching towards the light, much like our Queen, seeking out the fire, the heat, the passionate response. She says, Yes, to the Desire that is asking for her by name.

She is a lovely lass! I can just imagine her asking the cat, "And what excitement and mischievousness shall we get up to today?" :)
ReplyDelete