Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Dancing with the Wanderer's Tarot

Wanderer's Tarot ~ Casey Zabala

The Wanderer's Tarot arrived on my doorstep this week. It's a spare, compelling deck that will ask me to flex my intuitive muscle deeply which I'm excited about. It also feels like the perfect deck to use for the Fall. I jumped right in with a daily draw and this reading is such a beautifully affirming start to my relationship with the cards.

Ace of Moons (Cups) and The World

The path of the shining heart is reflective, intelligent, unerring. It weaves, it flows, it meanders and still it always leads you to the completion called Home. That place where the soul dances free of convention, held by the rhythms of the natural world. Today is a day to let the heart be compass to the bliss body.

And because I'm in a Strength year I have to include the Strength card. So much wonderfulness here.

Strength ~ The Wanderer's Tarot ~ Casey Zabala

1 comment:

  1. "Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens." - Carl Jung

    Love that Ace of Moons card!

    ReplyDelete